Tuesday 26 February 2008

The Optician Ironman Team is born

Emma Saville

After much toing and froing the Optician Ironman team has finally taken shape. In honour of this I have decided to introduce the team members one by one.
Naturally it's ladies first.
Emma Saville is a 31 year-old Mobile DO working for Batemans Opticians in Surrey and Sussex. Emma has been sporty for ten years now after a sedentary start to life. During that time she has become increasingly interested in triathlons and is extremely excited about the Ironman project.
She says she is well placed to succeed aided as she is by her husband a keen duathlete.


2 comments:

Kerrin said...

Is it still possible to join the team
I have completed 2 tri-athlons last year and row for a dragon boat team as well as being generally very fit.
Email me at kerrin.walker@btinternet if there is a place still
Cheers Kerrin

Chris Bennett said...

Dear Kerrin,
Unfortunatley I have chosen the core of the squad. Feel free to email me with more details (optical and sporting) on chris.bennett@rbi.co.uk as I may have the opportunity to add more team members in the future.