Wednesday 8 June 2011

Remember that's 300kms


The SBR team has had its first casualty. Pavel, recently elevated to the illustrious heights of Transitions senior management, has had to withdraw. In a sad note to the team Pavel said:
Dear courageous SBR team,
I hope that you are all in great shapes for the Big Day … at least following the email correspondence, it looked like everybody is in a tough preparation J …
Unfortunately, after healthy evaluation of my both legs and number of hours spent in saddle this year (0), I have to withdraw from the challenge … 300K is 300 K, no way to cheat. I hope that when the things calm down a bit in my new job here in Germany, I’ll join for an other ride (or race).
In any case, I wish you all great fun, great ride, great times (for the competitive once J) … and soareless morning after.

Enjoy !!

All my regards from Germany …

No comments: