Tuesday 14 June 2011

Four Yorkshiremen with tired legs

Here's Luca looking like he is emerging from the sea. In fact he's just cycled coast to coast and is posing at Robin Hood's Bay.

Luca wrote:
Hi all, just unpacking my MTB and re-packing the road bike today. Not been out since the MK run in the rain...but it was good prep. I got rained on everyday while doing the C2C...not much fun scrambling up Black Sail Pass with a bike on my shoulders in howling wind and hail in the cloud. Fun going down to though :) ...and Walna Scar and Garburn Pass...etc etc.
This is his arrival either before or after (not sure) a pint and Fish'n'Chips.
The SBR team is all getting a bit 'Four Yorkshiremen' at the moment with emails pinging around all trying to outdo each other with tales of efforts and injury. I think Luca has the best excuse for tiredness.
As for me......... well I'm off to see the physio about my knee MRI this afternoon.

No comments: