Wednesday 14 February 2007

Irondog

I am Irondog

This might give you a little insight into when I do my training; at night, in the dark and in the rain. I don't think Henry (dog) is too impressed with the training. Every time I run he has to come too! Can someone tell Mario about English weather.


Fiona -- I was impressed by your half marathon until you mentioned the treadmill, wimp. I did a 1 hour run last night, it was supposed to be at 106 but, despite trying to go slow, was at 130. How are you measuring your heart rate during the swim?
I understand the feeling about jelly legs, continual training is hard but it does make you feel stronger and healthier. I have cut down out my 25 miles a day cycling to try and stick to the run and swim days.
Andrea -- I had intended to do early mornings but it is still dark and rainy here until 08.00. I was also woken at 04.00am on Tuesday by my 10 year old being sick. I agree family comes first! I am going to try to combine my cycle to work with the cycle/run and brick sessions and then do swims in the evening and mornings. I prefer to run during the day or at night.

I don't like to exercise in the morning but as the event in Monaco starts at 07.00 I had better change my habits.

1 comment:

Kris said...

The race will start at 9am, not 7am. We will be able to sleep 2 extra hours!