Monday 12 May 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

I'm off tomorrow with the guys from Transitions to Florida. The first half of the trip is taken up with interviewing the Transitions' top brass and having a look around their faciltities in Florida. The second half is hot weather Ironmanning.
I have extended my stay so I can compete in the Floria Ironman 70.3 next weekend. The location is so warm westuits aren't allowed ( that menas water above 78 degrees). I managed a little bit of warm weather training this weekend, that's sunburn to you and me.
I must admit to being very apprehensive about this event. My game plan is drink lots, not to push too hard and drink lots more.

As ever I am sure I will keep the smile on my face. I may even wear my Monaco ironman 70.3 wristband for a little mental support and to remind myself that I have taken part in this madness before.

No comments: