Wednesday 6 June 2007

Ooooooppppss

Last week I took my bike in for some bigger sprockets on the rear cassette much to the dismay of the guy in the shop. ' But you already have a Compact', he said. 'I know,' I said, ' but my trainers said get a 27 on the back and a compact on the front. He said ' where are you going again?'
When I called into Pearsons Cycles to pick up the bike he had a big smile on his face. ' I got you a 28,' . His brother chipped in saying: ' Now you have got a 34 on the front and a28 on the back. If that's not enough, give up.'
I also had to take my everyday bike in because I am trying out new saddles. I couldn't get the saddle level, I explained, so wanted to try another one. I'm not surprised they said you have got your seat post in back-to-front! DOH - how embarrassing.

No comments: