Monday 19 March 2007

Mario, in answer to your e-mail..........

Hi everybody,
how are you? Few days and see you in Fuerteventura.
I can't write an e-mail to Mario, all 3 that I've wrote him are come back with an error, and so I hope he read this blog.

FOR MARIO:
Hi Mario,
I'm well and I hope are you too, in answer to your e-mail:
yes I'm looking forward to meet all you in fuerteventura and to made many km in bike in group. I'm following exatly your training plan but I'm not still sure of my maximun heart rate. First week after Monaco I assume my hr max 185 and I have regulated my cardio computer with this value, but the training I think was too hard, for example to run at 85% the pace was 3'50" at km and this is near to my max pace on 10 km,this was suspicion for me and so I've changed in 180 the max hr.Two weeks with this value and now in this week I have tried to see my real max hr and by myself I have cheked.In a run of 1600m 4 time 400 m increase to max.With this metod my max hr is 172.
Is it possible for you?
How do you think?
In Fuerteventura can you check my hr max in the run?
Sorry for your time and see you in Fuerteventura.

Regards
Andrea Strada

No comments: