Friday 3 September 2010

Force of nature


My promises of a closed season and a bit of a rest look doomed. After the Evans Liphook sportive, I have now signed up with another Optical group, the old Transitions Swedish Bicycle Club, to do the Great Missenden Evans Sportive on A September 12. After that it's the Crawley Late Summer Tri on September 26.
I've been riding to work this week and the knee is feeling pretty good.
But my feelings of over-training have been dispelled by a veteran of the 2008 Optician Ironman Team, Emma Saville. She took a break to go off and have a baby (and very nice he is too). So far this week I have seen her out running in the morning twice.
If you can have a young baby in the house and still get out on the road twice in three days you are on a Mission. All makes my moaning look a little pathetic, go Emma.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

she look pretty in this beautiful glasses.

Unknown said...

You put wonderful photo of this beautiful lady.Her specs look stunning.
software for optometrists