Friday 18 April 2008

The Goggle box

Another box of goodies arrived today for distribution to the team. This time it was goggles courtesy of Aqua Sphere. We have Eagles, Seal, Seal XP, Kaiman and the new Vista goggle.
The team have all put in their requests ready for an open water swim this Sunday. Unfortunately the venue has decided it's too cold for open water swimming so have postponed the opening of the lake.
I have the Optician Awards this Saturday night so wouldn't have been able to make the swim anyway. At least it gets me off the hook having to try!
The best part of all is that I will be meeting most of the team next weekend when we meet up to cycle the course on Exmoor. That means I won't have to re-package and post out all of goggle I can take them along. I will deliver the others by hand --if the team can wait that is.






No comments: