Sunday 12 August 2007

2 ½ weeks to go and I literally cannot afford to loose any more weight!


Marios training program continues to demand, and the demand I make on my OAKLEY TRANSITIONS are second to none, with the 15hrs training last week these were a unbeatable.......the training went something like this……..

1hr 15 minute swim,
3.5 hr cycle,
1hr 40min run
Another 1hr 15min swim

Plus……..

2 BRICK sessions (brick being either a swim followed by a cycle or cycle directly followed by a run )

1hr swim followed by 1hr 40min cycle

And………
25km cycle followed by 30min run (Repeat this 3 times!!)

About 3 or 4 weeks ago my suits for work were hanging off me (my step son Jake used the words of Vicky Pollard ‘it is well shameful, dressed like that’)
So a few weeks ago I went shopping with my Aunt Pat and brought some new suits but can you believe it, even these are becoming too big!

I thought this weeks schedule may be a little easier …………….only 13-14hrs not 15!

(but the crazy thing is i love .......i'm addicted!)

2 comments:

Chris Bennett said...

I know how you feel Fiona. The only thing harder than my training is the ammount of eating I have to do to stop losing weight.
And , no disrespect, I really can't afford to lose ANY.

Chris Bennett said...

Come on Fiona!!
Last weeks!! days....
Yes for me is very hard also, but i don´t know it i like it, addittion like you say...
And for me is very dificult lose weigth also, every day i have more hungry...
See you soon in Monaco!!
Pablo.