Tuesday 4 May 2010

R+H kit has arrived


After an eternity waiting for the kit printer to get the logos to stay on the kit ( it's a very high tech kit) the Optician Team trisuit have finally arrived.

All that is left to do now is to get the team to put together their sporting CVs and take some pictures, my middle son took this one so it isn't difficult, of them in their kits. It was a bit chilly for the R+H trisuit so it was quite handy to have the Transitions long sleeve jerseys around to change into.
I also took the oportunity to swicth around on the eyewear front. I have some digitally surfaced Maui Jims on in this shot but I have also been trying out some Sauflon Clariti monthly lenses and shortly some CIBA Vision Night & Day lenses to see if CLs can cope with the rigours of triathlon. This provides a great opportunity to try the Oakley Jawbone Activated by Transitions sunglsses I have in plano.
R+H has promised some R+H lenses in Adidas frames so that is also a combo I am definitely looking forward to.

As soon as the rest of the team make their contribution I can start to publicise the Alpe D'Huez project in Optician and start raising some money fopr Vision Aid Overseas. Watch this space.

No comments: