Monday 9 July 2007

This sporting life


What a weekend for sports fans we have had in England.
There was the Tour de France in London and Kent, The British Grand Prix , Wimbledon finals and loads of cricket.
Of course the big event was a mammoth 4 times bike and run by me in the surrey countryside modelling the new Transitions Cocoon top.I even had my own audience.
I used the same cycle and the same run for each of the circuits. This confused the life out of one family who were cutting a huge hedge. When the guy saw me for a fourth time I thought he was going to fall off his ladder.

How are people finding running off the bike? The first two circuits were OK, third not bad but the fourth ouch!

Share your thoughts.



3 comments:

Chris Bennett said...

Yessssssss, the fourth was horrible. To much time, but i had one time more, 5, and the last one was incredible. I start alone, and in the second two friends went with me, and in the third only one and fourth alone again to the finish. I finish the last one only for pride, but my body was very very tired. I think that i drink almost 4-5 litres of liquid this morning. i start at 9:00 morning and finish at 15:30h with 36 degree, my cup of sailfish, a lot of water and glasses Transitions always... I believe that this training is the most similar to the race. 1-2 day for to be ok again, and maybe more...
Regards
Pablo.

Chris Bennett said...

Wow Pablo that sound really terrible.
How far did you have to run and cycle?

Chris Bennett said...

Pablo says:
no far, followed, only 3-5 minutes for change shoes and drink. No quikly but no slowly. The first and second series ok, the 3 hard, the 4º horrible, the 5ª incredible...
Regards,
Pablo.